2022 FMCA/ACC Pre-Rally @ Lincoln, NebraskaCredit Card Registration form:
Destination – Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, NE
The Lancaster Event Center is a public non-profit fairgrounds-style event complex located in Lincoln, Nebraska owned and operated by the Lancaster County Agricultural Society. The Lancaster Event Center was originally built to provide a permanent home for the Lancaster County Fair and other community events.
The American Coach Chapter invites you to join us at the 105th FMCA International Convention, August 24-27 at the Lancaster Events center in Lincoln, NE. The ACC will be hosting our pre-rally on-site, beginning Sunday August 21st.
NOTE: You must be registered for the FMCA Convention in order to attend the ACC pre-rally. The pre-rally fee of $37.50 per person and will cover the chapter provided meals listed below (menu subject to change without notice)
ACC provided menu:
- Sunday Dinner – Taco Bar
- Monday Breakfast – Omelets in a bag
- Monday Dinner – Pizza by Big Alf’s
- Tuesday Breakfast – Breakfast Casserole
- Tuesday Dinner – Hillemann’s Italian Chicken Pasta Bowl
- Wednesday Breakfast – Biscuits & Gravy
- Wednesday – TBD
- Thursday Dinner – Italian beef by Big Alf’s
Important ancillary thoughts and information:
- Any ACC member may sponsor a non-ACC attendee (Subject to $25 – per coach fee*)
- The ACC is also proud to partner with the FMCA Youth and Family activities committee to provide games and activities during the convention. If you have games to set up (corn hole, ladder golf, etc) please bring them with you.
- We will also be raffling off an Aqua Hot service provided by Brian De Gerald.
- Have you lost your ACC Name Badge???? Replacements are available for $7.50 each. Please contact email@example.com to order….
*Note: the $25 non-member fee is per coach- not per person
Important Parking information:
All attendees who register for 50amp will be parked together. Those who choose 30amp will be parked together, but may be in a different area than the 50amp group.
All sites should have water. There are currently no dump facilities on site- however, pump out service will be available for a fee.